Monday, April 4, 2011

18 weeks



Wow, just reviewed my 18-week photo from my pregnancy with Mateo. I'm definitely bigger already this time around. The roundness looks more full. With Mateo at 18 weeks, my stomach looked kind of like it was fighting to come out, but this time I'm round and looking quite pregnant already. Hum, wonder if this baby is bigger or if one just shows differently the second time around.

Wednesday, April 6, is the big day. The day we will apparently find out if we are to have a baby boy or girl. The fact that I want to know disappoints me, but I cannot live with this level of curiosity for 4-5 more months knowing that we could know. I really admire those who do not find out. It's an amazing statement of character given the technological world in which we live.

No comments:

Post a Comment