Saturday, October 24, 2009

Week 35

In the middle of the 35th week already. The time is quickly approaching. Still feeling like we have so much to do, but I dont guess I'll ever feel "ready". Today is Saturday and I've completed my final full week of work. That's crazy too. I'm kind of in denial about the fact that Monday is my last day. I have work duties scheduled all morning and other client issues to deal with, but I have yet to start to 'pack up' my desk. Plus, I need to leave work on Monday at 5pm in order to be at my Junior League Management Team meeting at 5:15pm. I'm not sure how I'm going to have time to truly complete all my tasks. But hopefully it will be my last such stressful day for a while. Baby Mus and I need some rest!

I'm getting to the point where my body hurts at the end of the day, well at like 6pm. My feet hurt like I've been standing up on them for 60 hours (always) and my upper back feels like I've gained 30 pounds ... which I have ;-)!! Even though I have slept for over 10 hours last night, I'm ready for a nap right now! But really I dont want to complain. Overall I feel good and lucky. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment