Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 23





Today is the beginning of Week 23. According to my readings, Bebe Mus weighs about 1 pound now, his eyelids and eyebrows are well developed and the pancreas is developing. I've been feeling pretty good. I feel kind of mellowed out by the pregnancy hormones I guess and generally very happy. I still get pretty tired by about 9:30pm though. I'm still sleeping very well thank goodness. It feels really good to have decided on home birth for sure with Alice and Anna. Now, we've begun to try to figure out other things ... we got rid of the bed in the spare room and have begun working on redesigning the closet for his room. We're starting to think about cribs, strollers, carseats and stuff like that. I am thinking about paint colors and crib bedding, but of course that doesn't concern Mr. Muslera much.
Oh, according to my book I should have only gained 12 - 15 pounds by this time and I've gained more like 16. It feels so strange to grow by the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment